The Cemcast Advantage
At Cemcast Pipe and Precast, we are devoted to exceeding every customer’s expectations. It is our mission to manufacture products to high quality standards, carefully crafted for a lifetime of service. And while we are meticulous in our production, we are committed to meeting the contractor’s schedule and will deliver durable, dependable products on time. In designing our product line, we take extra care to ensure that our products can be easily installed, ultimately improving the bottom line for the contractor. We endeavor to not only exceed the contractor’s expectations but also to surpass the project engineer’s requirements. It is our ongoing commitment to making the best products possible that makes Cemcast the region’s premier concrete pipe and precast producer for quality and service.
Lowest Installed Costs
- We deliver according to our customer’s schedule with fast turnarounds on drawings and production, followed by delivery with our in-house trucking fleet.
- We don’t cut corners. Our products are made according to specification with strict adherence to ASTM standards, ensuring delivered products are ready to install.
- Our precision crafted products make installation quicker, reducing labor costs and operator frustration, while saving time. Put more money in your pocket while making your crews happy!
Dependable, Local Company
- From sales to shop drawings, to production, to delivery, our responsive team coordinates with contractors to ensure on-time delivery.
- Our entire team takes great care to ensure our products provide the right solution for each situation.
- With strong leadership and local ties to our community, we understand our customers’ needs and make them our highest priority.
- Cemcast Pipe and Precast will only ship products that have met our rigorous quality control checks.
- All of our products meet or exceed all applicable ASTM and DOT standards.
- We are an American Concrete Pipe Association Q-Cast Certified Plant and were recently ranked among the top of all producers enrolled in the Q-Cast program.